Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ten Things you didn’t know about Neil McManus















Neil McManus is a 29-year-old actor from Dublin. He has been an actor for two and half years and is currently studying in the Performance Theatre Company in the Gaiety School of Acting. He has appeared in two episodes of Garda An Lar and will be appearing alongside Colin Farrell in his new film Triage.

Q1.If you could meet one person alive or dead for dinner or a drink who would it be and why?

I have always wanted to meet Eric Cantona.He is passionate about many things and wasn’t afraid to experiment to get where he is today.

Q2.If you where an animal what type of animal would you be and why?

I would be a lion because it’s King of the Jungle. On the other hand, maybe a jaguar because of my reflexes and it’s a beautiful creature.

Q3.If you where stranded on a desert island what three things would you have to have?

A football, a sharp knife and some flint for lighting fires.

Q4.If you where granted three wishes what would they be?

(1) Eternal youth.
(2) Infinite money.
(3) The ability to return to the stage before I made the first two wishes if I got tired of eternal youth and infinite money.


Q5.What did you have for breakfast this morning?

I was with my football team so I had toast, scramble eggs, beans, glass of milk and a cup of tea.

Q6.Where in the world would you like to see before you die?

I have always wanted to go to the Arctic in an icebreaker ship.

Q7.What is your earliest childhood memory?

Maybe pretending to cry when you couldn’t get what your own way. Realizing that if you cried you could get your own way when you where out shopping with your ma in Crazy Prices. I also remember losing that power when I got a bit older.

Q8.Who is your idol?

That is a tough one. Let me think about that. Probably Ryan Giggs or David Beckham. They didn’t become scum when they got money. They have always wanted to achieve the best that they could. Wait a second my idol does not have to be someone famous so I think I will go for my Dad. I admire the way he has carried himself and the job he done rearing his family. Considering where he came from there are other roads he could have taken but he gave his time to his family.

Q9.If you where a cartoon character who would you be?

Bart Simpson because his is always scheming but never tries to intentionally hurt anyone.


Q10.What is your favourite saying?

Winners don’t quit and quitters don’t win.

1 Comments:

Blogger antoconno said...

Ha ha! You're full of shit Mac. You know Im your idol. :-)

October 24, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home